Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hongkie? 

Just to backtrack a little bit here. I've moved to Hong Kong since my wedding last June and gotten an internal transfer to the office here as well. Still learning Cantonese, but at least I'm starting to understand it now.

2 Revelations~

Hey woman, am i surprised to see your blog is still alive!! I thought you have stopped doing this a long time ago. I just happened to check out Two Eggs and some of the old links and found your 2007 posts! Haha, so good to see you still hang out in blog land! It's been a while, sure hope married life is great for you. :) Anyway I have not been very conscientious with blogging myself, so not much updates online. I just started a new blog, so drop by when you are free. Take care and write more.
I'm at http://yupgi.blogspot.com

By Blogger Mydaemon, at 10:43 PM  

I like your blog! Very stylish!

Check out my summer fashion items for sale on my blog!

http://prettyfashionfinds.blogspot.com

My Store:
http://store.auctiva.com/knitnstuff

Cheers!

By Blogger Lana, at 6:24 AM  

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise