Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, March 12, 2007

Gone! 

Fiaks. My comments account (external) expired, and now all the old comments are lost.

5 Revelations~

dont worry, this will be a new beginning...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

glad to see you back and being a happy missus!!! :)

take care....will check back on you soon!

By Blogger manniqueen, at 9:50 AM  

excited to see you back! your blog was the very first one I ever read so its great to hear all is going well!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:17 PM  

Hey, great to know that there are still pals out there checking in occasionally!

By Blogger Shopaholic, at 10:53 PM  

dizi izle

By Blogger @Cinkeri, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise