Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bye London! 

My 3 luggages back from London was a whopping 44kg!!! Think I only went with 30kg? The counter guy waived up till 40 kg and wanted to charge me GBP32 for each of the extra 4kg. No way! Took some reference books and lens solution out and got it down to 40kg. I held on to one bag for claiming tax refunds after checking in the 40kg though. After that, I put the books back into that bag. (See, they have already weighed it just now with the other 2.) Had to chuck the lens solution though.

Talking about tax refund, I collected the 3 tax refund forms and kept it properly in my carry-on bag the night before, so that I wouldn't forget any. Or so I thought. Turns out I wrongly took a hotel bill envelope for one of the tax refund forms, and the luggage it was in was already checked in by the time I went to get the refund! That was GBP32 there! Damn, what a mess.

Anyway, it's nice to be home in Hong Kong, but it's not the same without YY here. He's back only next Friday.

Did I mention that my direct reporting manager is now a South Korean middle-aged lady, NK? (She then reports to our regional boss, JT.) Seems to get my heart boiling everytime I receive an email from her. Don't wish to dwell on the past though, I'm sure you will hear more about it if I were to keep updating the blog.

She offered to let me go to S.Korea for a training with the team there next week. I thought "Why not? YY won't be here, and I haven't been to Korea before." So, I'm off again next Tuesday till Friday.

3 Revelations~

I cant believe u over-weight!
btw, u missed the snow! It has been snowing on and off for the past 2 days.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 AM  

I can't believe it. I was there for 4 weeks and it only snowed before and after?! It's just not meant to me. (For those of you who don't know, I've yet to see snow before and was hoping for some while I was in London.)

By Blogger Shopaholic, at 9:47 PM  

uses the latest processing technique, viz., N-SOFT. By processing the fabric with N-SOFT technique, the final product acquires two important characteristics which were hitherto not available in normal blankets, viz., MoistureSinyora Enrica ile İtalyan olmak full izle Wicking and Breathable properties. They are incredibly soft fabric. Get your and your loved ones be covered by these quilts wholesale.

With Transformers 3 Türkçe Dublaj izle
the aid of these properties, you get the comfortable, soft and light weight blankets.Babamın Penguenleri türkçe dublaj izle These offer the Comfort for your body. While providing comfort, they don’t compromise on the style and color. Hence, they add beauty to your bedroom.Hayat ağacı türkçe dublaj izle These very well make the Fashion Bedding.

By Anonymous hd film izle, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise