Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, March 21, 2005

Morning breeze 

The general plan for this 1.5 months:
a) Wake up at the normal time 7am and chit chat with YY (we use webcam and internet telephony) until 8am when he leaves for work.
b) Go downstairs and jog for an hour.
c) Shower, rest and have brunch.
d) Go for my leftover slimming sessions (not very effective), facials, free massages that can only be utilised during work hours etc.

I just got back from Step b). Amazingly, despite having stayed in this estate for nearly 15 years, I discovered a part of it I never knew about. There is a jogging/ cycling track, which I can start at from below my block, circling the outskirts of the estate covering about 3-4km (I'm guessing, since they stopped the indicators at 1.5km).

The sides of the track are lined with colorful flowers and trees which provide plenty of shade. Exercise stations sprout up every other while. I chosed to go jogging during 8am because it's still relatively cool (as cool as it can possibly get in our climate!) and slight breeze kiss my face occasionally.

Although I attempted to jog, I was out of breadth even before 5 min! It's 10 times more difficult to run outside than it is in the gym. I ended up walking most of the 5km (to the end and back) and compensated by climbing up 17 floors of stairs to my house.

One thing I noticed, dog poo! I wish those dog owners would be more considerate and pick up after their own dogs. Yucks! Otherwise, it's a very pleasant way to start the day. I might even stick to the plan afterall.

P.S: I have a craving for MacDonald's pancakes after reading Nic-aholic's blog. Contemplating whether to indulge now......


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise