Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I wonder since when it is that we have become so caught up in our own lives that other people have become merely ornaments. How well do we really know those beside us, those that we are supposedly closest to, be it family or friends. How long has it been since you have a heart-to-heart talk with your parents, siblings or close friend to understand what they are thinking or what's happening in their world other than the part we see?

There are times I wish I could show concern and help, but I'm at a lost at how to approach it. Perhaps it's embarassment. Perhaps it's just laziness. Perhaps it's that we don't have the habit of chatting about 'deep' issues or perhaps it's that conversation normally brushes only the surface. Perhaps it's that I wouldn't know how to console or react, therefore I don't ask. But maybe, sometimes it's just good enough to provide a listening ear.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise