Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Romance in Bangkok Part 1 

He (to be known as SL from now on) is on a business trip in Bangkok for 2 weeks and I joined him for a short weekend getaway.

24th Sept 04, Friday
11:10pm (Singapore time): I boarded AirAsia flight FD700 to Bangkok, full of anticipation and excitement. Free seating and no food/ drinks. I grabbed the first row seat with more leg space.

25th Sept 04, Saturday
12:40am (Thailand time): The moment I alighted the plane, I received a sms from SL saying he's waiting for me at the left side of the departure gate. However, I couldn't find him after I came out. Turns out the AirAsia guy gave me the wrong info and he was waiting at Terminal 2 while I was at Terminal 1 (Oops!).

After he walked over, we took a taxi to the hotel, The Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel. Yeah yeah, I know you all want the details. No hugs and no hand-holding even then. We were both shy!

In the hotel room, we discussed the plans for tomorrow and he showed me some photos (mine!) on his palm before we turned in. Our first kiss......very sweet .

8:00am: SL had to work in the morning because his boss was in Bangkok as well. While he was at work, I enjoyed the hotel buffet breakfast sitting by the window overlooking the river. After I satisfied my tummy, I headed back to the room and took a nap (tired lah!).

1:00pm: By the time he came back, I was all showered, changed and ready to explore the city. First stop, Siam Square for shopping! It's lined with streets and streets of young fashionable shops. Unfortunately, even after browsing for 3 hours, I was unable to find anything to buy, mainly because they carried limited sizes and the clothes are more for teenagers.

4:00pm: I was feeling super hot by then and wanted to find a spa to relax. We hopped onto a taxi to Sukhumvit Rd. (I had a list of bangkok spas printed out from the internet and Sukhumvit Rd had the most spas.) Once there, we stopped in front of Milantee Spa which I thought looks quite all right. We enjoyed a 60min aromatherapy massage on the top floor (of the 6-storey building) where there was a transparent roof, followed by a 60min foot reflexology session. Cost per person: About THB1,500.

6:30pm: I wanted to head back to the hotel for a change of clothes before dinner at Bed Supperclub. However, for some unknown reason, it was impossible to find a cab driver who knows where Sheraton Hotel is (how can that be?!). We suspected that perhaps it was their time to change shifts and they didn't want to travel so far. After half an hour's wait in the slight rain, we were finally on our way back.

8:30pm: Bed Supperclub, which came highly recommended by my friends. Advance booking must be made and dinner is 4 courses, where you eat whatever is served by the chef that night. The restaurant has 2 floors with white beds lining each side where guests lie back and relax. The food was absolutely fabulous! Each course was a mystery where we had to guess what we were eating. All we knew as we took each bite was that it tasted unique and delicious! Seafood soup, crabmeat salad, duck meat with mash potato, ending with a divine chocolate cake (thick chocolate sauce oozing out) and icecream, washed down with cocktails.

Being with SL is a totally different experience for me. He makes me feel pampered, secure, loved and most importantly, that I mattered to him. It's indescribable. The way he held my hand while we shopped and while we were in the cab, when he made me walk on the inside of the sidewalk, when he pass me the water knowing I'm hot, when he cut fruits and fed me..... small little things which adds up.

To be continued.....


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise