Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Floating on air 

Last Friday night, he shook 2nd Boss off by claiming that he has a dinner appointment with his Uncle (who really does live in Singapore, except that they do not have an appointment that night). Off we went on our date.....dinner and drinks. Suffice to say that sparks flew. (Don't think dirty, nothing happened.) After I got home from our date at 1:30am, we still chatted on the phone until 4:30am. Alas, he had to take the 10:20am flight home to Hong Kong.

He was sooooo sweet. That night, he sms me something which really touched me. However, this few days, one minute I feel like I'm on air, and yet the next minute, I can feel that subconsciously, I'm holding back. Perhaps for fear of getting hurt again.

But, I'm pleased to announce that he is no longer attached (to his ex, that is). That makes me feel less of a sinner. According to him, they had problems to begin with. 'Yeah right.' I can hear you guys saying that, but let it go.

The first good thing out of this, it strengthened my resolve to clean out Someone from my life. I deleted all his messages from my handphone, all 70 of them which I've kept for 2 years.

Alcoholic commented that I seem to go for all these complicated relationships. First, it was race/religion/parents issues and now, another long distance. Well, it's not as if I purposely seek them out. Sometimes, you just don't have a clue where your feelings will take you......


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise