Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, August 09, 2004

Night at En Bar 

I was out last night with Workaholic, Alcoholic, Nic-aholic & her darling Immortal, and MShi (Alcoholic's Japanese hairstylist. Yeah, he makes friends everywhere.). After dinner at Sushi Tei, Far East Square, we went to En Bar at Mohammed Sultan.

Nice place to chill. Jazz music inside and big screen showing football outside. Being the posers (cool ones of course) we are, we lounged inside enjoying our Daiquris, Champagnes and Choyo (? some Japanese sour-plum tasting alcohol).

A middle-aged fat-bellied sugar-daddy came in with his young, fair protege. Very pretty and sweet looking, extremely well-polished. Nic-aholic spied her french-manicured nails. They ordered plate after plate of sashimi, prawns etc.

I asked Workaholic, "Give you, you want? Assuming he's super rich."

Workaholic, "No lah, not with that gigantic belly. Maybe if a bit better looking, like Richard Gere, then ok."

I nod. "But of course, Richard Gere will probably go for beautiful supermodels lah."

Later, Immortal's friend's fiancee (winner of some FHM beauty contest) walked in with (gasp!) another man! If Immortal hadn't mention it, I would have thought they were a couple from their intimate behaviour. He called another friend to inform the friend (with the fiancee) but too bad the friend he called is away.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, pretty much everybody is cheating on everybody. Well, she might be cheating or maybe they are purely platonic friends (as if!) but it looks pretty much like cheating to me.

That's that. None of my business, I'm just kaypoh.

We rounded off the night with supper at River Valley Road. Roti Prata and Teh Tarik! Any wonder it's so hard to lose weight?


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise