Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I have been a terrible blogger lately. If this goes on, I might as well simply close down the blog. Time has been such a precious commodity lately, I use it mainly for essentials such as sleep.

The work is also thwarting my diet because I turn to food when stressed. There's only one thing I can deprive myself of each time, so since rest is deprived, it's hard to curb my cravings. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise