Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Glorious Food, followed by Tipping Scales 

We have 6 foreign counterparts working in our office this 2 weeks and for the first time in this company, I relish the experience of working around so many people. Normally, it's only the 4 of us (now 5) enclosed in our private department.

With so many foreign colleagues around, Boss is treating us to a lot of good lunches and dinners. Just this 2 weeks alone, we had meals at Jumbo Seafood Restaurant(love the chili crab), Teochew Garden Restaurant, Lao Hokkian Restaurant, Si Chuan Dou Fu Restaurant (THE best. Located at 60th Floor UOB Plaza. Paranoiac view and ultra yummy food) and tonight, Lemongrass Thai.

The food is great, but I've put back whatever weight which took me so long to shed. Plus, with the late hours I'm working, I have no time to go to gym or slimming wraps. DAMN, I feel fat and bloated.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise