Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Yummy Lychee Martinis 

It was raining this morning when I woke up, so any plans to go shopping or for hair treatment flew out of the window.

Feeling lethargic, I took an afternoon nap and was a bit disoriented to find it dark when I woke up at 7:30pm. It took me a min to realise that it's not morning and I don't have to rush for work.

Anyway, I felt bored and wanted a few drinks. Headed down to Winebar and Velvet with Workaholic and Sleepaholic. We had 17 Lychee/ Watermelon Martinis between the 3 of us! Yummy! Alcoholics, the bunch of us. I'm such a lousy drinker! Downed the first 2 too fast and felt a bit sick after that. Thankfully, I recovered enough to enter Velvet with them. Would have been such a spoilspot if I had ended up puking then.

There was a big buaya-loser-poser in Velvet who circled the club and chatted up practically every single gal inside. He first approached Sleepaholic while we were getting drinks and after we brushed him off, we saw him getting the digits of several gals (separately, of course). Later, he brought a friend along and introduced us. Another loser. Talked with a fake slang. First, he pretended to be a Japanese tourist (obviously not) and then said he's joking when I mentioned that Workaholic can speak some Japanese. After that, he repeatedly ask where we were from even after I answered. Like duhhhhhh. Singaporeans obviously.

When we excused ourselves to get another drink, they said they'll wait there for us and Workaholic said, "It's ok, no need." Hahaha, what a brush off.

Usual ending to a night out. I just got home from supper at Newton Circus where we indulged in our stingray, black carrot cake and satay. Yupz, at 4:00am. We are gluttons on top of alcoholics.

Mini-celebrity sightings: Benedict Goh (Better looking than when he was in showbiz) and Mark Zee (Cute! Alone, without Rachel Lee.)


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise