Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, July 01, 2004

With Phase IV of Project SX underway, Boss basically ordered us to stay late in order to meet the deadline.

Unfortunately, my brain works on a timer that stops functioning at 6pm. Also, if I don't get sufficient rest at night, I'm like a zombie the next day. Thus, I normally don't play the 'OutLast' (as Su and I named it) game with Second Boss. He's there physically, but work? Nah. He's usually either chatting on the phone, surfing football sites or nodding off. You can bet that within 10min of Boss leaving, he's hot on her heels.

However, to improve my Boss' impression of me (in hopes of a better increment), I stayed late tonight. Yes, I worked, not 'stone'. I do have a sense of urgency regarding work at times yah?

Oooh, the triumph I felt at being the last one to leave tonight! Before Second Boss left (5min after Boss), he gave the excuse that his wife is waiting. He also told me to get more rest this week and save the late nights for next week! How hypocritical is that? He will be backstabbing me in a minute if I leave early.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise