Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

We had a departmental lunch today, together with Department C's colleagues, among whom are Josh and Ken from Hong Kong. Dew (from Dpt C) is on a mission to matchmake the 2 of them and apparently, they think Josh and I would be perfect together.

He's totally eligible: tall, decent-looking, well-educated, well-spoken, well-travelled and holds a high-ranking position at a young age. Which I take to mean that he must earn a fair bit too. The thing is, he's a bit sissy-fied (meaning feminine for the uninitiated) in his mannerisms. That kinda puts me off.

Anyway, as I was discussing with Workaholic some days ago, it seems like a chore getting to know someone new nowadays and it's been a long time since I've even met anyone I'm remotely interested in.

Sighhhh, I'll just let nature take its course. It was super embarrassing when Su and even Boss was trying to promote Josh to me after lunch! It's not as if the guy's interested in me!

Plus, I still miss Someone, even if he's a big jerk.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise