Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I was so tired tonight that I took a cab home after work. There were cabs streaming past me at Raffles Place but none halted for 15min. All were either on call or didn't want to pick up passengers. Probably wanted to wait for calls.

The taxi driver who finally stopped for me promptly engaged in a monologue, grumbling about last night's passenger who ran off without paying. This went on for almost 20min until he finally shut up. I can understand the need for taxi drivers to break their boredom by conversing with their passengers. However, I was dead tired and the only reason I took a cab was to get a rest and get home to my dinner sooner.

I never know how to politely tell them that I'm not in the mood to chat.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise