Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Cheats Abound? 

A friend told me today that it's common for married men nowadays to cheat.

That brings me to the question: If it's so common for married men and women (per newspaper reports) to cheat, why then do we aspire to find "The One" and get married? It doesn't naturally equate happily-ever-after as we've been brainwashed since young. In fact, if one gets saddled with children and subsequently find that your Other Half is cheating on you, you might have to stay in an unhappy marriage for the sake of the children.

How long can love last? Can it survive the trials of money, family, different living habits and temptations outside?

For me, I know that if I love a man, I do so wholeheartedly, meaning I stay faithful and I work at solving relationship problems. But this wholeheartedness is not reciprocated by Someone, no matter how much he claims to love me.

I always envisioned myself married at 25 and having children by 30. Not happening. In fact, I was grousing to Su that I might end up being a 'bachelorette' my whole life. But is that really so bad? True, I do not have the companionship of a Other Half. Neither do I have someone to hug and kiss me etc etc. However, nor do I have the quarrels, mistrust and misery. Life's smooth, with no ups nor downs.

My jumbled thoughts. I'm coming to terms with the possibility of a second breakup between us.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise