Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, June 18, 2004

Saga of the Hot Pink outfit cont'd 

So many places on sale! Song & Kelly is having a 10-50% sale after which the clothes are still expensive!

My heart still aches for my hot pink Song & Kelly dress which I wore for the second time to my cousin's wedding. Some water dripped (from the bottom of the glass) while I was drinking and they left ugly splotches across the top of the pink chiffon/silk. I sent it for dry-cleaning immediately the day after but the laundry didn't remove the splotches. The claimed they couldn't.

So, I asked my Aunt P.Tin to help me send it to a laundry lady she knows. It's been 2 weeks and there's no news of it yet. I do hope they can get it back into perfect condition. It's so freaking expensive and I've only worn it twice! Besides, it's only water (I swear!). What kind of material can water stain?! Silk, apparently. So take heed and run if it rains while you are wearing silk.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise