Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, June 11, 2004

Pervert 

I am heading back towards my office tower after lunch, crossing the road at the junction of Lau Pat Sat. My steps are hurried as I'm a bit late and I hope to be creating the illusion of being hard at work before Second Boss gets back.

I notice that this middle-aged man, of average height in T-shirt and jeans, suddenly falls into step beside me. I increase my speed, so does he. I slow down, so does he. He also starts mumbling something while staring at me, as if directing a question at me, but I can't make out what he said.

I frown and ignore him, looking straight ahead. Luckily, my destination is only a short distance away. Even when I walk into the building (guarded by tight security, luckily) and wait for the lift, he still stood outside peering at me through the glass panels until I go into the lift. There is such a weird look on his face, I feel a bit unnerved.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise