Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Friday night trivia 

First, I checked out the Mango sale at Shaw together with Nic-aholic. I think age must be catching up on me. The massive crowd really turned me off whereas it used to be that I would hop right in, squeeze my way to the front and rummage through the dumps of clothes. Anyway, I didn't find anything I like. Nic-aholic managed to find a pair of creamy-white pants at a bargain though.

Next, Sleepaholic and Workaholic both arrived at about the same time and we headed to Crystal Jade at Scotts for dinner. I had the Shanghai La Mian and we ordered a plate of vegetables to share. After consuming about 80% of the veg, sharp-eyed Nic-aholic spied a small worm on the veg she's about to bite into . We kept the evidence and complained to a staff who offered to change the vegetables for us which of course, we didn't want. So, she waived the charge for the plate of vegetables. Her explanation for the worm was that it showed how fresh their vegetables really are as they don't use much pesticide. It was a funny scene in that we were at the same time complaining about the worm and yet, tucking into our noodles heartily.

Finally, we headed to Aquadisiac, Wisma to chill. Along the way, we met Daf, Sleepaholic's buddy, whom we invited to join us. The most memorable thing about the place was its washroom which is constructed out of frosted glasses and even the sink is transparent with fishes swimming in the tank below the washing area.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise