Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Celebrity couple at Sushi Tei 

I was having lunch with Su at Sushi Tei, Far East Square today when I noticed a cute guy sitting at the counter seat beside our table. On closer inspection, it's actually Pierre Png with Andre De Cruz (of the Slim 10 lawsuit fame). She has her hair cut into a short, permed and chic style and is plainer in person than on TV. He was wearing a Pasta Mania T-shirt, which I can't comprehend why. Surely they have more than enough money to buy decent T-shirts now? But then, he still looks hunky. hehe.

Veil and Gripz at Change Alley are having sales (30% and 50% respectively). I saw several items I liked at Veil but they are out of my size.


1 Revelations~

Great post, thanks

By Anonymous Ceiling Contractors Mission Viejo, at 3:48 AM  

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise