Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, May 07, 2004

Shopaholic instinct rears its head 

I finally broke down and went shopping today during lunch.

From Veil, second floor Change Alley:
I initially bought a pink tube top with a black sequinned butterfly motif on top. However, Su said it isn't that flattering when I tried it on and show her. So, I went back and exchanged it for a little black dress I was eyeing for some time but didn't buy because there isn't much occasions I can wear it for. The inner layer is lace and the outer layer is a chiffon-like material. A black bow is tied just below the bust area. The lace and chiffon gives the feeling of "can see, cannot see", and Cris, the colleague I went, with said that made it subtly sexy. The photos I took of it don't do it justice.

From Gripz, second floor Change Alley:
Cutey shoes for the weekend. Dark brown suede with a pink strip across. I think it will go well with a denim skirt!


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise