Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Of all the bad timings 

Of all the suay things to happen when I'm late and rushing for my exam:

Bukit Panjang LRT service delayed after several power trips: A series of power trips disrupted the Bukit Panjang LRT three times on Wednesday. SMRT said the first and longest delay happened just before noon, lasting nearly 40 minutes.....

Yes, and I went to catch the train just at noon.

The worst thing is, they keep repeating over the sound system that the train has been delayed due to a train fault and that services will resume in 5 min. After hearing that for 15 min, I made a rational decision and caught a cab to my office building (where the exam was held).

I have a feeling I might have flunked the exam today. It's the topic I hated most in Uni, brought back all the baaaaaad memories.

Gosh, watching AI3 now and Jasmine sounds terrible.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise