Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, May 03, 2004

I still want that dream job! 

So, I went for an interview at another company (let's call it Sens) today. It went quite well, the interviewer is the person I would be directly reporting to and she seems quite young and approachable. We were both quite candid about our expectations during the interview. If they can offer me the pay I asked for, it would mean a big jump in my monthly disposable income and a decrease in the bonus. I would also gain supervisory experience as I would have 2 subordinates supporting me. One thing niggling at me is the size of a company. It's a local firm, nowhere near as prestigious as the US MNC I'm currently working for. Ok, I like to have "face". Superficial, but their office is cramped and NOT nice. Oh well, we'll see whether I get called for second interview.

My eldest cousin on my dad's side is thowing his wedding dinner on in 2 weeks time and I get to "test dishes" at the restaurant tomorrow night too .

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh, exams next week. 3 of them, none of which I have started studying for!!!


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise