Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Darn adapter 

The %^&$* Linksys wireless adapter was giving me problems (it kept restarting my computer because of driver incompatibility) after my brother shut down his computer and affected the router. I just spent about 4 hours figuring out how to solve the problem. Time which should have been sent on studying for the exam tomorrow! What's more, the family is going out for dinner later because it's Mother's Day. Looks like I won't be having an early night today. Thank god it's an afternoon paper which means that I can "mug" through the night if need be.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise