Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, April 17, 2004

London trip........missed it! 

Alcoholic's colleague won a company lucky draw for 2 air tickets to London and a hotel suite at Conrad Hotel for 3 nights. His colleague couldn't make it and offered to sell it to Alcoholic for S$1,000. That's S$500 per person to London for 3 nights! Normal price of an air ticket alone would cost more than S$1,000, so this is like striking lottery.

Alcoholic asked whether any of us would like to join him on the trip. I deliberated very long before gathering the courage to ask Boss whether I can take another 3 days leave at the end of the month, citing family reasons. Guess what, she said no. Because of a deadline we have to fulfil. No leave for me , but she insisted that Su attend a 2-day course which she had previously nominated her for.

There goes my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to London so cheaply and stay in such a high-class hotel. Damn, and I've never been there before.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise