Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Having the unwanted interview tomorrow. I'm a bit stressed thinking about the rush I will be in, attending it during lunchtime. A bit of guilty conscience and the fear that Boss might find out caused me to have a nightmare about it last night. Not really warranted in view of her actions.

Remember the 3 days compassionate leave I took not long ago because of my grandma's funeral? Su told me Boss was quite sarcastic about it, saying she's surprised I knew that I was entitled to 3 days and that I actually took all 3 days. She and Second Boss actually verified it by searching through the staff handbook in my file on my cabinet! WTF? Like I wanted to take the compassionate leave? If I wasn't entitled to 3 days, I would have just let them deducted it from my annual leave.

She also justified not giving condolence money (not that I was so hard up for it) by saying that the funeral is in Malaysia and I didn't go to the office after it happened so they couldn't have passed it to me even if they wanted to. Second Boss commented that I wouldn't have gone to Phuket after it happened if I was really that upset? What was I supposed to do? Forfeit the money I paid for everything?

Anyway, this incident sparked off the resumes sent out last month. It's not worth being loyal to bosses like this.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise