Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Dream job busted 

So, I went for the interview for the dream job this morning.

Prelude:
As this job requires a candidate to look good, I have been using a facial mask every night for the past few nights ever since I was informed about the interview. I went for a facial on Wednesday to get rid of the pimple that popped up in an untimely manner. Not much I can do about my weight in these few days, but I refrained from fried and sweet stuff too.

Results:
Well, I was eliminated. Expected, yes. But that doesn't stop me feeling upset, especially seeing the standards of some of those who weren't eliminated.

The worst of it are people who laughed when they heard I wanted to try for the job and who laughed when they knew the results.

Oh well, I can always work hard to lose weight and try again.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise