Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Do re mi fa so 

I went to karaoke with Alcoholic and Nic-aholic today. This is the second time we've gone in 2 weeks. Alcoholic knows a wide range of songs, probably because he listens to them so often in his car and he goes to karaoke quite often, entertaining associates. Nic-aholic can catch a tune fast. Me, I only know the old songs which I used to sing often on my karaoke set at home . I stopped learning new songs when we moved house and there isn't a spare room for it.

Hehehe, Alcoholic would probably kill me for saying this, but he sounded so much like William Hung while attempting "She Bangs". (All the other songs sounded great!)

I am suddenly reminded of our Secondary School days. Our school used to hold yearly talentine contests where the students would audition and the finals night is a special event where we had to buy tickets and there would be invited guests. A notable winner would be Wang Deyuan who went on to win a TV singing contest. If I remember correctly, Shannon was also a finalist during one of the years .


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise