Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Bitchy SPG 

Scene: Thurs night, Lido theatre 4 watching Taking Lives

Workaholic and me whispering about Angelina Jolie.

The woman sitting beside her whispered very harshly "Can you 2 stop talking and not disturb me from concentrating on the movie?"

Me (shocked and incredulous because her tone was very fierce and rude): "Bitch"

Ok, maybe we were really disturbing her, but she need not have been so fierce about it. It's not as if we did it on purpose.

I didn't really see the woman then but her companion was a middle-age Caucasian man. Saw her only when the movie ended. SPG.

Movie was all right, not as bad as I would expect after reading the reviews. I watched only because of Angelina Jolie and Ethan Hawke.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise