Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, April 05, 2004

Bachelorette equivalent? Nah. 

I was just watching our local version of Bachelorette, Eye for a Guy. Omigod, the "star" of the show, Rachel Lee, displayed the personality of a mannequin and speaks lousy English. Her redeeming point? She's gorgeous. But of course, since she represented FHM Singapore.

Some of the guys seemed like total jerks, such as Adam from Australia, but some were real sweeties. Unfortunately, these are the ones who aren't pushy and don't get enough attention from Rachel.

That said, I will still continue watching the show, being the TV junkie that I am.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise