Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, March 22, 2004

Passing away...... 

My maternal grandmother passed away this morning. She stays in Johore Bahru, Malaysia (my mom's birthplace) with my uncle, auntie and cousins. Sad to say, although we rushed there as soon as we could after we got the call at 10am+, we did not make it in time to see her for the last time. Late by 10 minutes. My mom wept when she heard that. Initially, I thought I wouldn't be too upset about it as we've been expecting this for some time. Afterall, grandma's at the ripe old age of 94 and hasn't been healthy for some years. But I did feel a bit overwhelmed upon seeing her body and teared a bit. I recalled how she used to pamper me when I was a child, how she used to save the best food for me when I visited, being the only girl in the family, and so much more.

The least I can do for her now is to help out at her funeral as much as I can. The whole family's going back to JB in the morning again. (Boss didn't sound that happy when I informed her of the 2 days compassionate leave I need.)


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise