Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, March 18, 2004

The lousy LRT (Light-Rail-Transit) broke down again this morning on my way to work and I was trapped for half an hour. Got to the office at about 10am. I contemplated taking leave instead (God's will?) but decided that would be stretching it a bit too far. Luckily, Boss used to stay in the same area so she understands these sort of delays.

Going to Zouk for the Cleo Eligible Bachelors finals tonight as Sexaholic is one of the finalists and managed to get us invites. I'm so sotong (blur)! I left the invite at home and have to rush home to get it after work and then borrow Dad's car to head back to Zouk.

Counting down to the weekend again.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise