Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Big Boss (based in KL, Malaysia) came into town yesterday and left only tonight. I had made an effort to leave my house earlier so that I can reach the office in time. Of all the freaking bad luck, the MRT was delayed this morning and stopped between virtually every station!

Boss treated us to lunch at Neptune where we had dim sum. As the Bosses had all met for breakfast this morning, they were still quite full which leaves only me and Su. Seeing that the others hardly moved their chopsticks, we small frys are of course embarrased to eat too much as well. Stomach was growling by 3pm! We heated up yesterday's (promotion lunch which was catered) leftover curry chicken, bought Delifrance bread and had tea break.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise