Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, February 23, 2004

Sun, surf and sand 

Not in much mood to blog this few days. One major reason is because my computer at work is really slow (it can take up to about 5 min for a page to load!) and I've been feeling rather tired at home to have much inspiration to write.

Secondly, I'm planning a Phuket trip with Workaholic and Sleepaholic and have been busy surfing the net for good deals. After some coordination, we finally decided on a 3 days 2 nights package to Phuket (booked today) and a 1 night stopover at Phi Phi Island. Looking forward to the sun, surf and sand. Activities will include spas, snorkeling (if nature permits), elephant rides (I heard it's smelly), perhaps white water rafting, go kart and bungee jump? Yippeeee.

Boss' reaction wasn't too good when I asked her for leave.

"We might need to make a business trip overseas around that period, but it's tentatively ok." Tentatively ok? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Does that mean she can still cancel my leave? But I need to book air tickets!

I held my breadth and venture into her room again.

"Boss, actually I need the leave to be confirmed, because I need to book accommodation and air tickets."

She very reluctantly say, "Ok, go ahead. Anyway, it's only 3 days. If need be, we can always push back the business trip for a few days." Wahhh, that makes me feel like a criminal. It's not even as if the date for the business trip is confirmed. They always delay it anyway. Does that mean I can never take leave? Well, that's over and done with.

I'm going on holiday!!!!


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise