Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, February 16, 2004

Spa treatment........straight from my bathroom 

I just devoted an hour to pampering myself. Started off with a long shower, followed by Bodyshop African scrub and then body mud. Now my skin is feeling extremely smooth after the body moisturiser. Hair is wrapped up in hot towel to allow my hair mask to work its magic. Super tangled now that I'm growing it long. Later tonight, hydrating face mask! Haha. I'm a vain pot. What to do, no money to pay for the actual Spa treatments.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise