Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

PT sessions cont'd 

The fitness consultant who took me through the Funstart session called and said that the Senior Trainer (S.T.) I requested is all booked out until end of March and since I want to start immediately, he will assign me another S.T.

In that case, why didn't he say so earlier when we were discussing the plans? I paid more in order to get the S.T. that I feel comfortable with and now they inform me that he's booked out. If I refuse to change S.T. now, I will be labelled fussy. Pissed off.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise