Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, February 19, 2004

My first PT session...... 

I just had my first PT session tonight. These trainers are really confusing me. I have posed the following question to several of them:

"Is it better to run faster for a shorter period of time, or run slower for a long period in order to burn fats?"

Most answer the latter. My trainer answered the first option.

And most trainers I talked to encouraged me to sign up saying that most women do too much cardio while they should be doing weights to build muscles which will in turn burn fats even when we are not working out.

My trainer said no, he believes in cardio.

Damn, it's confusing.

Today, we went through the measurements and theory for half an hour. After that, he put me on the cross-trainers for 15 minutes and then we went through 15 minutes of sit-ups. Hello? I don't need to pay you $1+ per minute to watch me while I do cross-training! Duhhh. Anyway, he say we will slowly move on to the weights when I asked him. I'll try him out for another session and see how it goes.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise