Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, February 13, 2004

Little black box critic 

Thurs has got to be my favourite TV night now. American Idol 3 at 10pm and Bachelorette wedding at 10:30pm.

AI3
Fantasia (Is that how you spell her name?) and Diana are voted into the next round last night. I think they both sounded great, especially Fantasia. However, those SMS messages on the bottom of the screen are rather annoying. Who cares whom you want to say hello to? You are supposed to comment on the show! And I guess most people are just going along with the hype about William Hung, not because they really think he sings well (which he doesn’t, even if he is gracious).

Bachelorette wedding
I thought that Ryan’s attitude towards Trista seems rather different from the past. More impatient and a lot less lovey-dovey. What happened to his sensitive, sweet nature and love poems? Is that how all men behave once they win the woman over? Actually, that seems to be the norm, with some exceptions of course. Trista’s choice of colour has my approval, pink! Haha. The wedding shower invites with the tux and pink gown are so adorable! She can get quite annoying with all her giggling though. Ooh, and there’s gonna be an episode of him disappearing with the strippers (!!!).


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise