Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Job grouses? 

Most of my friends are looking to change their jobs, in fact, most people I know want to do that. Maybe I'm the odd one out, I'm actually quite ok with my job.

Pros:
1. Quite relaxed, I get to go off by about 6:30 pm most days.
2. Big office, big work space.
3. Not too much office politics (seeing that there are only 4 of us in the department).
4. I'm learning new things, even if it's in an industry I'm not terribly interested in.
5. I have a close colleague that I can get along well with. Bosses ain't that nit-picky also.
6. I can surf the internet.
7. It's a big company offering a wide range of benefits, as opposed to a local company.
8. Good location.
9. I get to go overseas occasionally.

Cons:
1. Low pay.
2. Boring work.
3. Not much chances of advancement.
4. I don't get to meet/ interact with new people.

So, on the overall, I'm quite contented where I am at the moment. At the very minimum, I will hang in there for at least another year, after which I should be able to get a promotion and a pay rise. That should put me in a better bargaining position while looking for new jobs.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise