Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Monday, February 16, 2004

Gentleman, NOT! 

Last night, a jerk I hardly know said to me on the phone, "Fuck off, you bitch!" after I tried to get him to do something. Before that, I was still quite cordial and civil, even if my attitude might have come across as pushy. But NOTHING I said warrant that from him.

Initially, I was stunned into silence. But when he continued shouting along the lines of "Can't you get the message, you fucking bitch!", I couldn't take it anymore. The smart move might have been to back off and just hang up but the anger just shot into my head at that moment . We started a shouting match, with me saying something like "Why the hell are you swearing at me, you fucking bastard!". Kind of childish and funny when I think back on it. 2 grown adults fighting like this.

I'm shocked by the person's behaviour, at how ungentlemanly and rude he is. And then after that, he had the cheek to complain that I'm rude, without a word on his swearing.

The apology came through this morning via a third party.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise