Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Feeling very tired. Atmosphere at work is tense with waves of incidents sweeping over us, with tight deadlines coming up, boss making a big fuss about not receiving her payslip (I think she got it and lost it), Su being in her self-pitiful and down mood etc.

I was at gym just now and picked up this Nokia camera phone someone dropped. Instinctively, I passed it to my trainer in case someone comes looking for it. Now, a teeny part of me thinks maybe I should have just kept it since my bro needs a better phone. But I will feel so guilty afterwards. I think of picking up a valuable and keeping it on the quiet as equivalent to stealing. So not me.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise