Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

"!*#@$! 

!*#@$! I am so pissed off. The travel agency where we booked the 3 days 2 nights package called back and said that the room is not available and that they will refund us our payment (which we paid in full, cash!). That totally messed up the plans because we have to arrange the Phi Phi stopover as well (thank god that's not yet paid for). So, I called another 20+ agencies to check but their packages are at least $100 more than the one we originally booked??? No way I will pay so much more for it. In the first place, I wouldn't even go if it's so expensive.

After coming home and looking through the websites, we thought booking the air tickets and hotels separately would be a better deal. Zuji is offering a $170 airfare to Phuket. Now, one problem is that our Phi Phi stopover will have to be put on the last day and we will arrive back in Phuket from Phi Phi only at about 4:30pm. Therefore, our flight back has to be in the evening. After doing a search, I saw an option with the dates we need, with flight back at 6:35pm. I double, triple, quadruple-checked all details, especially our Passport names, flight details and prices and happily submitted the reservations. Payment was made at the same time via a credit card and all this while, I was feeling relieved that things worked out.

AFTER the payment was made, the final confirmation and itinerary showed flight back 2:10pm. I nearly died of heart attack. At first, I thought maybe I was blur and didn't check the timing properly. So, I tried the whole process again, this time choosing the option for phone payment tomorrow (which will automatically be cancelled if I don't call and confirm). And the result was the same! Going to call and give the Zuji customer service a piece of my mind tomorrow.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise