Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Sunday, January 25, 2004

We had a gambling session at Sexaholic's house (by default, since he's the only one not staying with parents) yesterday. We played Black Jack and In Between. Big losers were Workaholic and me , but she lost more.

Beauty Jo and Lion joined us in the later part of the night. Just what is it about women in relationships?
Jo: "Dear, how much should I bet?"
Lion: "Up to you, it's your money. Make your own decisions."
Jo: "Dear, you decide for me."

Eeks! Do apparently clever women lose their brains and decision-making ability the moment they have a boyfriend? Or do they have an innate need to appear helpless? Wahhhh, I hope I don't behave the same way. At least, I don't think I do. It's irritating for bystanders to watch. Especially when the men act all macho.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise