Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Victim's story....... 

The 30-year-old tells CHONG CHEE KIN why she took Shankar Aiyar to court and about the ordeal she faced as a result.

…..'I went to trial because I was wronged. But in the end it felt like I was in court to clear my name,' she said sadly. She cried again when she recalled the 'absolute horror' she felt after seeing photographs of herself posted on various Internet forums and the scathing remarks that accompanied them…..

…..Worst of all were the 'gawkers' at the trial, who were there because they were curious about what she looked like - what she wore and whether she was good-looking. 'Does any of that matter? Does it mean only beautiful women get preyed on?' she asked, tears brimming in her eyes…..


Poor gal, I feel so sorry for her. This is why a lot of women would rather keep quiet if such things happen to them. And she’s right. It doesn’t mean that ordinary looking woman don’t get preyed on. I’m ashamed of my previous remark.
Previous report: [20 Jan 04]


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise