Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Shopaholic alert 

Inspired by this afternoon's talk, Su and I went to Tangs after work to check out the makeup recommended. I ended up buying 2 lipsticks - Mac "twig" (apparently one of their best-sellers which is sold out very often) and Prescriptives "Lavish" (saw their salesgirl wearing it and the colour looks really yummy), and the Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Voluminising mascara.

The Mac lipstick and a FCUK top (70% off, great bargain!) are part of Workaholic's birthday presents to me. Really big thanks to her (muaks! haha), she readily came and signed for them when I called her. Her workaholic tendencies are back, hehe, been doing OT very often till 8pm this 2 weeks.

I loaded pictures of 3 tops I bought recently here:
1. Above FCUK black printed top mentioned.
2. Phuture London maroon satin kimono top bought last Friday.
3. Esprit cream knitted top with shimmering beads on the neckline bought during one of my lunch shopping excursions (50% off).

I can't resist the word SALE, haha. Really must curb the shopaholic tendencies, which I was doing so well before Xmas, or I will end up in big shit (debts) again.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise