Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Shankar molest case 

Woah, my blog is enjoying unprecedented number of hits from my post on the Shankar case. To all those people who are now reading this because your searches lead you here, just what is so fascinating about this case that differentiates it from the others? I follow it because I happen to read about it in the news.

Apparently, there are also a lot who are interested in the picture of the lady in question, i.e. the victim. I did receive an email of the lady in a group photo, but because it is not verified, I'm not going to post the photo here. All I can comment is (and this not only came from me), if that's the lady he is suffering a jail term for, he really has problem with his taste. I know, I know, that's a terribly mean remark, but I put it the way I see it.
Previous report: [19 Jan 04]


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise