Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Musing of the day 

I can be such a scatter-head at times.

This morning, I mistakenly turned off my alarm clock when the snooze alarm woke me and I overslept by half an hour as a result. I practically jumped out of bed when I opened my eyes and the sun was blinking brightly through my window.

Then, I decided not to wear contacts to give my very-dry eyes a much needed rest, but in my hurry, I forgot to bring my spectacles with me. (I removed it when applying makeup.) It was only while I’m nearing the train station that I realised the lack of clarity, which by then is too late for me to go back and retrieve it. So, I’m currently vision-impaired and squinting at my screen.

My mom did something which made me terribly upset. I’m so furious with her that I’m now undecided whether to give her a Chinese New Year Ang Bao (red packet, with money!). She threw away my favorite pillow which has been with me for YEARS! And this is after I specifically told her NOT TO. The last time she did it, I stopped talking to her for 2 weeks. Boohoohooooo , I miss my pillow. I can’t sleep well without it.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise