Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Mind-Boggling pain 

It started off as a small, niggling pain at my temples around 5pm. I thought nothing of it. Over the one hour bumpy and crowded bus ride home, it escalated into a full-blown, mind-boggling, head-numbing pain. By the time I was nearing my housing estate, the pain is in turn causing nausea and I was ready to run to the nearest washroom and puke my guts out.

I called my Dad and got him to fetch me from the bus-stop asap.

Ah, the miracle pill that took 10 min to work its magic, creating a peaceful, calming and painless reaction. Panadol.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise