Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Lion Dance 

My company engaged a lion dance troupe to perform at the building entrance this morning, so everyone in my department (all 4 of us) chipped in to get them to drop by our office to liven things up as well.

Apparently, our hongbao (red packet) is the highest compared with a lot of other departments, so in addition to a auspicious word (formed by mandarin oranges), the lion also performed in Big Boss’ room for a while and left us 4 lucky numbers.

That of course resulted in 4D (lottery) frenzy. Another comical sight was some of the top management surrounding the auspicious word on the floor, trying to decipher numbers from it . In the end, I contributed about $30 for the bets.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise