Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Fresh start 

As a fresh start to the new year, I just spent 2 hours clearing out the old magazines in my room and months of old mails, which includes credit card bills.

I have this habit of matching every credit card bill with the credit slips I sign and making sure everything balances. (What to do? Professional habit.) I then file the bill away after it's paid. Lately, I have been neglecting this task and it has accumulated as a stack in my drawer since July 2003. I do pay up though. So, it's a relief having finally cleared everything.

I also found a letter in the stack from the Traffic Police Department informing me to renew my driving license which is expiring on 9 Jan 2004. Gosh, I have to hurry and take a nice photo, definitely not once of those instant photos because this is a photocard license which is going to last me for life.

I can't say the room is up to my mom's standard yet, but at least it's LESS cluttered now. haha.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise