Me!    Wanna see my profile?



This site looks prettiest in 1024x768 resolution and Internet Explorer 6+.

Where are you from?

Who are they?
Articles
Links
flower doll
My Reads
Fashion Blogs
Archives
Free Guestbook from Bravenet

Who Links Here

Is my Blog HOT or NOT?

Review My Site



Vote for me by clicking +



doll quote

Friday, January 02, 2004

Fellow shopaholics alert! 

The whole world seems to be on leave today. I couldn't find a lunch partner so I grabbed a quick bite just now and went shopping around the area.

A lot of new shops seems to have sprouted up along 2nd floor of Caltex House over the weekend, and they all stock such unique stuff, unlike the Orchard Road area.

I couldn't resist the temptation and bought this gorgeous baby-blue carryall with hand embroideries from a new shop, Cocoon. A bit pricey, but it's big enough for weekend shopping trips.

There's also a shoe shop, Gripz, which has the most delicious looking shoes in myriads of beautiful materials and colours, especially those Mary Jane and pointy toes shoes I'm sure Nic-aholic would love.

Another new shop sells fashionable looking maternity wear (the display was a tube top for pregnant women!) and children's clothes. Not applicable to me, but I think it's a must for all mothers-to-be who doesn't want to wear those normal frumpy clothes.

Oh, and Zara sale is on today. I am back in full swing! Haha, once you start, it's hard to stop.


0 Revelations~

Post a Revelation



Copyright © 2003-2005 Shopaholic. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blorgy
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live] Blog Searchengine Listed on Blogwise